09 Dec When to Use Facebook Business Manager
If you’re doing social media advertising, chances are you are running multiple business Facebook pages linked to your personal profile. Many Facebook tools can help you increase your brand awareness while also promoting your content. The only real issue is that you must use your personal Facebook profile.
Managing one Facebook page with your profile isn’t so bad. But managing more than one Facebook page is quite different. So, here comes the importance of using Facebook Business Manager. This tool was created specifically for businesses. It is a free platform where you can organize and manage a Facebook business account.
But, before signing up, here are some things to keep in mind:
- When a Facebook Business Manager account is created, your marketing agency (or even yourself) own it. You should only give access to those you trust, while keeping in mind that Facebook Business Manager is not intuitive.
- Creating a Facebook Business Manager account means that you create a central space to manage all your business initiatives without involving your personal Facebook account. You can manage all your Facebook pages and ad accounts from Facebook Business Manager after signing up. So, you will not mix your professional work with your personal activities.
- It aims to help you to be more productive when managing multiple accounts. It is ideal for organizations that manage multiple employees and companies, as it enables collaboration with others.
- Facebook Business Manager lets you manage your business process from a central dashboard. The dashboard helps you access and organize your pages, ads and people in one place, helping to streamline workflows and responsibilities.
- The level of transparency increases as it provides a complete picture of the process, activities and goals.
If you are a business that advertises on Facebook or has a team that works together to increase engagement, you should at least check out Facebook Business Manager. While it may not initially be intuitive, you can get a lot out of it if you have the time to fully learning the platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
ABOUT THE BLOGGER
Ashley Schweigert owns Marcom Content by Ashley, LLC, and she believes in having an integrated marketing approach, incorporating strategy, digital, copywriting and communications.